Thread: unwanted pop up of internet security

unwanted pop up of internet security

When I use to start my computer I continuously I receive a pop-up while on the Internet that displays the messages of the following types: "A Website is willing to open the Web Content with the help of "csc.exe" on your Computer". I wanted to know the reason of this pop-up windows and how I can get rid of these pop-up provide me method of this problem?

re: unwanted pop up of internet security

You're receiving this message on your screen because the Web sites URL that use to pop-up or that you're visiting without your access, or an add-on that you have installed in your computer, is trying to open the Visual C# Command Line Compiler (Csc.exe) website for some reason may be for updating your current installed program or providing offer to install higher version of that particular software in your computer. Internet Explorer's Protected Mode provides you warning about this because Csc.exe wasn't meant to work with low privileges (access). There are the chances that it can be malware, but it may be just be a garbage or buggy add-on in Internet Explorer or a promotional activity to promote that particular software or make you remind that newer version of that is available in market (example, a toolbar you have installed). Whether this happen if you run Internet Explorer without add-ons?
    A method to solve this problem:
    1. Click Start Button
    2. Click Start Search box and type "no add-ons"
    3. Next step is to click the shortcut to Internet Explorer (No Add-ons) that appears in the search results.
    4. If the problem doesn't occur again when you run Internet Explorer with the help of this procedure, then you will be able to Manage Add-ons to figure out or fix out which add-on is causing this problem.

You must have installed an application that calls for the csc.exe and declared as a startup program. Try to revisit your antivirus and browser through the firewall settings. You may allow the application to be accessed or not. It's all up to you depending on what application is installed on your machine
    Last edited by Maqbool; 18-11-2010 at 02:08 AM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.

You can block it manually with the help of the following steps.
    1. Reason that you used to get a regular pop-up form csc.exe is you might have installed visual C# in your computer csc.exe is compiler code for visual C# and now there is some problem with that installation or it gives you reminder to installed new version of that software or some important file is corrupted in these situation your program will not run. To get rid of that regular pop-up use the following method.
    2. Press the Esc key one time to stop that program running. If this does not work, press Ctrl, Alt, and Delete keys all at the same time it will so you all the processes that are currently ruining on your computer and you can terminate that process by right click of mouse on that process and then select end process option on right click. Hopefully with this procedure your mission is accomplished within five second.
    3. If the first step worked for you then you’ll probably have follow this procedure each time when you connect to the Internet, but only once you have visited by doing this procedure then it will not pop-up again in that particular time till you restart the computer or until you go into your computer and delete this file that keeps popping up from your computer.
    4. If the above procedure is working properly for you, that great However, there is probability that they may return again as invisible pop ups. At the situation when you're computer appears to be idle for longer than normal or stalling for longer time, try the above two procedure again, to check if the same program screen reappears.
    5. If you are done with any of the above mentioned procedure, then you should disconnect from the Internet. Click on Start button, and then select control panel, and then select Internet preferences. Delete cookies and search history.
    6. If above all procedures are not able to shot you trouble then your computer may be infected with virus. Then you should scan your computer with updated anti-virus to shot your trouble.

You're receiving this pop-up message because at the time of installation of that program software you might have selected the check box they offer to send the information of new version of software available or launched recently or automatically update my program when it is connected to Internet. The Web sites that you're visiting, or an add-on that you have installed, is trying to open the Visual C# Command Line Compiler (Csc.exe) for the motive to repair or get. Internet Explorer's Protected Mode is advice you about it because Csc.exe wasn't designed to work with low privileges. Malware may be another reason for this, but it might just an add-on in Internet Explorer.
    Normally this happens when you have done adds-on. Do this happen if you run Internet Explorer without add-ons? Select Start button and type "no add-ons" in the Start Search text box, after then select the shortcut to Internet Explorer (for No Add-ons) that appears in the search results. If the problem doesn't occur when you run Internet Explorer in this way, then you can use Manage Add-ons to shot out trouble, which add-on is causing this problem.