Thread: Macbook air continuously disconnects and reconnects with wireless connection

Macbook air continuously disconnects and reconnects with wireless connection

I have a mocbook air, macbook pro and iPhone. I have connected all this to my wireless network. I am making the use of wireless router. My pro and iphone work properly in the network, but i am facing some problem related with my air. The problem is that my air continuously disconnects and reconnects with wireless connection. I am using it from 2 months and had never faced such problem. I have no idea related with this problem. Does anyone have any solution regarding this issue? Please do try to post your reply as early as you can. Thanks.

Re: Macbook air continuously disconnects and reconnects with wireless connection

I think the firewall in your macbook air might be blocking you internet connection, due to which your laptop is continuously getting disconnected and reconnected. So try to disable the firewall and see if it works well or not. If this solution is not solving your problem, then try to upgrade the software in your system to the latest ones. I feel that it will really fix you problem. Do remember to reply me back.

Re: Macbook air continuously disconnects and reconnects with wireless connection

In order to solve this problem i will advise you to ping your wireless router. If doing this does not make any changes to your situation, then i will advise you to change the channel of your wireless router. If you are using too many wireless networks in the same band, then you will require searching for a channel which consists of least number of interfaces. If you get such channel, then try to set your wireless router to use that particular channel. I think if you go through the above fixes, then it might help you in solving your problem.

Even i was also facing the same problem on my air in the network. I had tried the solution given by Apple.Mac.Rocker, but it did not solve my issue, then i tried to ping my router and fortunately it did solved my problem. Now my air does not get disconnected any more. It was really a wonderful solution. So i would like to give my thanks for suggesting the above reply which ultimately helped me out.