Thread: Getting slow internet speed after upgrading my macbook to 10.6.4

Getting slow internet speed after upgrading my macbook to 10.6.4

I am using macbook air from the last 1 year and it was working fine and also the speed of my internet connection was good enough. Two days before i have updated my macbook air to 10.6.4. I started getting problem related with the internet speed i.e. i am getting slow internet speed on my macbook. I am making the use of a wireless internet connection and i am using Firefox browser on my system. Is there anyone who is also facing the same problem after doing this up-gradation? Please try to post you reply here, if you have any idea related with problem. Thanks.

Re: Getting slow internet speed after upgrading my macbook to 10.6.4

For getting this problem being solved out, i will suggest you to try and do the following fixes on your Mac. First of all try to reset the router. If this solution of re-setting the router does not helps, then try running your macbook air in the safe mode. I hope that doing this will definitely solve your problem. If still the problem does not gets solved out, then try to reply me back.

I am also getting the same problem of slow internet speed after doing this up-gradation on my air. I have referred the above solution and i had tried to implement it, but it is not helping me out. Even after resetting the router, there is no change in my problem. The problem is now making me frustrated as it is not getting solved out. So please try to remove me out of this problem. I will be very much thankful if you do this. Thanks.

I will suggest you to first disconnect you mac from the router. Then try to restart the mac. After the restart, now again try to make the connection with the router. If this does not makes any difference to your problem. Then will suggest you to make a check that whether there is any application running on your system which might be using the internet and making your connection slow, then try to close or disable the application and see if it solves your problem. I think if you will try this out will definitely be able to get out of this problem.

I have a nice solution for this problem. I will recommend you to delete all the cookies and Temporary internet files from your Firefox browser. If this doing this does not makes any change to your system then try to uninstall the browser and again reinstall it. I am hoping that this solution might help you in fixing you problem.