Thread: WHC is not connecting to the server

WHC is not connecting to the server

I have seen on many forums and found that not much people’s are suffering from the problem of the WHC driver installation. Actually I have downloaded the driver from the net and installed it to the system and after installing it to the system it fails to get connect to the server and throws a message “unknown network error” what should I do to get the desired solution. I am not aware of this issue as it is very new for me. Can anybody help me for solving this problem?

Re: WHC is not connecting to the server

As you have installed the driver from the internet and you have stated in the query that you are not familiar with such problem. I think this the fault of the driver which you have installed in to the system which might not be installed properly which may be resulting to getting such errors. So in my opinion you should to reinstall the driver to the system and see if you are getting the solution or not.

I think the driver you are installing into the system may not be supporting to the system. So please download the latest version of the software and then install it into the system and I think this will resolve the problem and also download the driver from its genuine site as many fake sites are also providing the driver which are mainly not support the system. So try getting download the new driver and then watch out that you are getting the solution or not.

I think this is a fault of the firmware into the router as it may be outdated so I would like to suggest you to check the firmware of the router and see if you are getting the solution or not, if not then I think you should to download the latest version of the firmware for the router you are using. I think this will help you to get the desired solution for the problem you are facing.