Thread: Free Invites from the Spotify

Free Invites from the Spotify

Its been now many months that I am using the Spotify for maintaining music collection on my Windows Vista computer system. Now I have became a free subscriber from the premium one. My account is going to be closed within this week but I am still having 5 invites left so is there anybody who likes to be using it.

Re: Free Invites from the Spotify

Though, I have never used the Spotify but I will loving it to open an account on it. But please keep in mind that I want to open my own account from the scratch and I would love to know that how to deal with the Spotify and would be better if somebody can provide me more and more information about the same.

Having created an account , you can download and start using Spotify. You can download Spotify on as many computers as you want. You need a Windows computer XP/Vista/7 and a broadband Internet connection. We also offer a Mac version of Spotify. The download should start automatically when you open this page. Otherwise, thank you click the Download button below. Save the installation file on your computer Spotify after running the setup file. Open the Downloads window and click Open. If another warning appears, click OK.

I also recall that the service Spotify is available only to the following countries: UK, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Spain and France. If your country is not covered you can not activate your service, let alone run the software if you bypass the registration with a proxy. Finally, note that the link I provided is fully permitted by the development teams Spotify, I have personally contacted about this and you'd share with other questions I've asked them in a future post.

Spotify continues to diversify to attract a growing number of subscribers. The famous music service at the request actually aims to overcome the only part of the computer or smartphone and invest in the living room landing on our televisions. To do this, the company began by Nordic partner with one of the leading providers of Internet access facilities. The 120,000 boxes installed TV TeliaSonera in Sweden and Finland and now offer access to Spotify, provided of course be a subscriber to the Premium. Enough to take the lead on the Apple which we expect a new Apple TV media center, possibly combined with the hypothetical listener service iTunes online music, the result of the redemption of the website which was the heart of art? It remains to wait for the new broadcast channel Spotify not win the rest of Europe, through other local partnerships or through independent media plates. The company has not communicated about it.

Now when you import any of your music files in the library of Spotify, the software will compare its own database. If the service has some or other securities of the same artist, your files become clickable. They allow you to access the editorial content of the streaming service related to the artist and the corresponding disc. Exactly as if it were a file from the base of Spotify. With this kind of evolution, and it attempts to become a central point where the user will manage all his music.

However, the pieces that are not part of the database will not be shared, for a rights issue. But the user can still publish playlists for a community to make its taste. Profile Spotify is, for example exported on a blog, website or Facebook page. This new version also combines his tools closely to those of Facebook. It is possible to connect to social networking through the streaming service.

Your Facebook friends will appear in the online interface for listening to music in a Contacts section (or People in the English version). And you can send them pieces, always through the interface of Spotify. It is the function "Inbox", which allows transmission of a file by simple drag and drop. Like on Facebook, you can also track what your contacts on Spotify playlists and know what they have published. The cost, however, does not change. The service of listening and all of its features are free if you accept the ads (both banner and audio ads between songs). It becomes payable at a rate of 9.99 euros per month, if you do not want publicity.