Thread: Need a Web hosting advice

Need a Web hosting advice

I have been searching answer for this issue but I couldn’t find the right thread about it. I bought a new domain name in a nutshell. I used the bravenet web hosting tools to host it. I don’t have any problem with the bravenet. What I want is I like to be adfree. I don’t want any kinds of adds to be apper. I also have a personalized email address attached to the domain name. But for now I am currently using the yahoo mail address. The thing I want know is how easy to move the website or should I need to create another one. Is it difficult to transfer to another host? What will be the cost of web hosting? Can I get the host it cheaply?

Re: Need a Web hosting advice

Is the bravenet a tool allows you to edit the DNS records or specify a new nameserver for your domain? If it allows you to edit then it is not the hard task to move. Otherwise it is very difficult.Only thing you have to do is just rent some webspace of your choice and add your domain name there. Now enter the 1&1’s nameserver address that has given into your bravenet control panel.If you transfer your registration to a dedicated register (like 123reg(pipex), then it will permit you to make any necessary changes to the domain Name in the Server Settings. If you can’t change like this change them with bravenet.

I think that your current domain doesn’t allow you to edit the DNS stuffs. If you have external domain then it may be possible to edit it. We can move any website very easily. That is not the big issue at all. Some offers a cheap price for webhosting and some are not. There is no particular price about webhosting. The best thing you can do is check the reviews of several web hosting sites by yourself and then decide which one is better either for storage or for other features.

As far as my recommendation concern I urge you to check the Heart Internet. It is UK based web hosting service with best customer support. T has already gets the several stars from the technology awards. It offers a web hosting £2.49/month which includes 1000 email accounts. The cost of the domain name is £2.79/year. There are a lot of features which I didn’t mention here. For further details you can check the official website of Heart Internet. The another important thing is you can now transfer or move your domain names (Selected only) to Heart Internet for free and also you can renew it for a low cost. For other domain names transfer you need to pay the specific amount of price and can get the 1 year registration for free to your domain name.

There is no painful issue in website other than moving the website. It is a frustrating and the traumatic task which I never go for. For your request I have recovered several main steps that should follow while moving your website. Without much knowledge don’t go for switching. The main steps include finding a new host, finding your registration information, backing up all the data, setting up a new host, testing your site before flipping DNS switch, prepare your new email accounts, switching the hosts, canceling old hosts, checking the scripts and checking the links. Without following these steps your website visitor never notice the switch