Thread: Need a 3G mobile broadband dongle

Need a 3G mobile broadband dongle

Hi i am having a dell laptop and using it from the last few days and also it is serving me the best. But the thing here is that i have got frustrated by the wired LAN connection. And now i have decided to purchase an USB dongle and that to 3G that having a mobile card connection in it. So please help me in selecting a finest one. Also let me know the best available in the market. Also tell me the various dongle available with their specifications and appropriate plans. That will help me to select the best. I hope that going with the dongle will help me to increase the speed and also good internet service.

Re: Need a 3G mobile broadband dongle

It is good that you are moving towards the latest technology and as mentioned by you that you are using a laptop than the dongle will be helpful to you. The best ability of the dongle is that we can carry it wherever we want but with in the network restricted area. The only thing that will not make you happy is the money that you have to spent to buy and for the connection. The thing here is that the services provided by the dongle are higher as well as the price is also high. But still it will provide you the best possible service and having access over internet from wherever you want.

I have gone through your problem or rather i would say it as the concern of yours regarding the usb dongle. So according to your requirement i will suggest you to go with the Vodafone Dongle. It is the current best network provider all over . The thing here is that it will give you some exciting features like 3 months free usage after subscription and many more. I hope that it will match your needs and will also help you to solve your issue. The plus point here is it has no compatibility issue it runs on all the latest operating system.

In this case i will suggest you to go with the Tata photon plus. The tata photon plus is currently the leading also the best in the speed and i am sure that it will definitely satisfy all your needs. The below mentioned information will help you to know the Tata Photon plus in detail:
    • The device of the Photon plus will cost you - Rs 3500/-
    • You will get four different plans - 1GB, 2GB, 5GB and 10GB.
    • The plans that re offered to you has the 12 months subscription period after that you have to renew it.
    • The will also give free monthly usage depending on the plan you select.
    • And if the limit exceeds than there are different charges that are 0.5/kb

The BSNL dongle connection will also help you to get the connection and and that to with the bets service. I think you should go with this one because i think it will definitely help your cause and will resolve all your problems. The thing is that BSNL has launched some exciting plans that will help you cause. It provides you two plans one with limited usage and the another one with unlimited usage and here you can choose which suits you the best. I hope that the BSNL networking services will help you to solve your issue.

Hey guys thank you for considering my problem and also for spending your vital time to give the solution. I think now it is easy for me to choose the best service which will prove fruitful to me and also will help me to have the fastest internet connection with the widest range of internet connection. The information provided by you helped me to know about the different dongle in detail.

I have also thought of buying an Aritel dongle which has recently launched. But the thing here is that i want the fastest service at minimum cost and airtel seems to be bit costlier. but as said by friends that the services provide by the are good so i am looking forward to it. Please suggest me whether to buy it or not if not then please give any alternate option for the same. I hope that it will give better services as expected.