Old 14-11-2010

Can Any one Help me to Publish a aspx code to website

Can any one help me to publish a aspx website

When i upload the files the website is not coming
can you tell me what is name i have to used for the Homepage

Thank you in advance
Old 18-11-2010

re: Can Any one Help me to Publish a aspx code to website

Provides step-by-step instructions for using the Publish Web Site utility of the Microsoft Visual Web Developer Web development tool to compile a Web site, and then copy the output to an active Web site.

If you want to deploy a finished Web site to a server, you can use the Publish Web Site utility that is included with the Microsoft Visual Web Developer Web development tool. The Publish Web Site utility precompiles the pages and code that are in the Web site and writes the compiler output to a folder that you specify. You can then copy the output to the target Web server and run the application from there.

To know more about the same click here.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,