Thread: Safari History unable to access.

Safari History unable to access.

Hi friends I had the newly installed Safari on to my system. I had the issue regarding it. I am unable to see the previous history that I have visited to the certain web sites. Safari has stopped showing the last several days history that I have visited over those days. I am unable to get it. How can access those previous web pages that I had surfed before? Please help what I can do to fix this irritating issue.

Re: Safari History unable to access.

Safari has the capability to saves web sites in its History for few days. As soon as you surf for the any web pages, Safari locates the records in their locations. Safari helps you to remember about the more than a week web pages that you have opened. Even though it saves the record of about the week, I am not sure that exactly how many lengths of days it saves. Also there is other solution that, go to the book marks manger from your toolbar click on to the book icon in that option. Here you can see all the web pages that have saved if it is not appeared in your History option. This may help you out

One thing you can do is, go to the Safari menu and in menu go to the preferences. In that check for the General preferences page to see whether how often your history resets. The least interval in that is one day. The history will stay there even after you logout until it has get to be 24 hours old. this will surely help you from your problem.

First quit Safari, go to the finder, in that click to the Home icon which is there in the sidebar. After that open the Library on the right, then go to preferences. Have search for the com.apple.safari.plist or you can just copy this to ~/Library/Preferences/com.apple.safari.plist. Paste it on to the Safari address bar. Also do the same with ~/Library/Safari/History.plist. after this quit safari before one or more both to the desktop or to any of the folder you want to choose. You will not be able to know if this worked for few of the days. And moving the history.plist will surely remove your history. If you remove the com.apple.safari.plist it will reset to default any changes you made in to Safari Preferences. It will not affect the cookies or bookmarks or history. Make sure that you should not have the 3rd party software add-ons or extensions that may be removing History early.