Thread: SAFARI does not start because Entry point not found in DLL

SAFARI does not start because Entry point not found in DLL

I got such huge problem I want to resolve anyhow. I can’t start the main exe file means I can’t execute the SAFARI browser. Every time run this browser I got error that says something about the java dll not found by the system. I have two operating system means one is Microsoft Window XP and other one is the MAC system. I can’t open the browser don’t know why? Is anybody out there that has any solution for this please problem, help me out from this kind of mess. Any other solution if you have to solve this thing please shares with me. Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Re: SAFARI not start because Entry point not found in DLL

This problem is mostly arise if you have not installed the SAFARI browser properly in the system. This problem may you face if you have not install java library then also you may got it in your system. Java is important which play main role because the enter point of the service is located in the dll and your system is not found that library. So think over this solution and do your best.

----- You may face this problem due to any block means block by system. You may get this error message if your browser not loading your exe files into the java dll library. This dll is the dynamic link library which locate any link to process any executable file. So try to replace your browser if possible and try it on that browser, you might satisfy by this solution.

If in any case entry point JSValueMakeFromSONString could not locate or could not be found by the system you may face this error. To solve this problem just update your SAFARI browser or reinstall that version again in your system properly might it work. One of my friend solved this problem by simply replacing this browser to SAFARI 4 version. Try this solution might help you

Re: SAFARI does not start because Entry point not found in DLL

Your system does not locate that memory address form the DLL, for this reason this error occur. In sort memory address is the entry point which stays in the DLL that contain all the system call which has being made. If the call does not exist in the DLL table will cause this error and you might face this problem. This table contain all the system call, suppose this call not found in the table it won’t allow you to go for the operation means can’t able to run that application. So reinstall that browser might help you to solve this problem.