Thread: Safari 5: crashes on Windows 7 -64bits.

Safari 5: crashes on Windows 7 -64bits.

I have the windows 7 on my system; I had currently installed Safari 5.0.2 on it. i make use of it for the web development. My other browser is working smoothly. A day after I installed Safari, everything was working fine, I surf on the Apple homepage for some time but then immediately it displays me the error message of “Runtime Error! That the application you running is ask to the runtime to terminate it in the unusual way. And also gives that please contact to the applications support team for further details. I then tried to repair the safari and run it in the compatibility mode. But nothing helped me out. Provide some solution for it.

Re: Safari 5: crashes on Windows 7 -64bits.

Have you also reinstalled your Apple application while you reinstall your Safari? Make sure that you have installed the apple application support. While you uninstall or reinstall the programs like Safari or the Quick Time player, it is good idea to uninstall and reinstall the Apple application support as well, as it is the Apple application you should need it.

The suggestion given by the “Henryosa” is right, the program with more than one Apple application is used, and application such as Safari and Quick Time are placed in the same set of the program files. The single copy of this application is stashed in a separate program called the Apple Application Support. So while uninstalling or re installing this kind of application, it is needed to uninstall or reinstall Apple Application Support. The trouble is usually with the Apple Application Support rather than the Safari and other Apple Application.

I do have the very same kind of the problem. What you do, is first right click on the Apple logo which is available on your screen or click on the .exe of file of the Apple. Then click in to the Software updates, update the Safari if it have any kind of the updates. If you want you can update all of its application. if it does not fix your issue then work with the other browsers you have. If you really want to work with the Safari only then reinstall the Mac Operating System. Also change your homepage, it might work for you. It seems that your homepage is crashing your system.

My suggestion to you is try to remove the plug -in and see whether the problem goes away or not. They are placed in the /Library/Internet Plug-Ins and also in to the user directory under the ~/Library/Internet Plug-Ins. I also had very same problem when I installed Safari after sometime it crashes before anything loaded. My problem gets solved by installing the 10.4.11 Combo updater on to the System.