Thread: Quicktime 7.6.6 and Corel VideoStudiox2 not functioning properly

Quicktime 7.6.6 and Corel VideoStudiox2 not functioning properly

Corel VideoStudiox2 makes use of QuickTime within a number of ways for the reason that my videos were in the .mov format approaching away of my Kodak video camera. On the other hand, at the same time as Corel VideoStudiox2 is functioning just very well by means of QuickTime 7.6 as well as lower, it collapse each occasion by way of QuickTime 7.6.6. I have been within touch by means of Corel intended for more than a few weeks in excess of this as well as they at last told me it is a QuickTime difficulty. As a result I am able to uninstall QT 7.6.6 as well as reinstall 7.6 on the way to make use of Corel VideoStudiox2. On the other hand, after that my iTunes will not work as well as needs that I reinstall 7.6.6.Any ideas or suggestions? Thank you in advance for your valuable suggestion.

Re: Quicktime 7.6.6 and Corel VideoStudiox2 not functioning properly

I cannot assist by means of a resolution I am frightened, however I have immediately spend more than a few days demanding on the way to resolve the identical trouble, simply on the way to arrive at the similar conclusion by means of Corel VideoStudiox2 that the newest QuickTime updates from Apple are mismatched through Corel Video Studio 12. Corel VideoStudiox2 was there primary, as a result Apple desires on the way to acquire its act jointly please and sort out a fix.I have catch round it as a short-term fix by means of uninstalling each and every one Apple software as of my laptop, presently leaving an old copy of QuickTime as a result Video Studio will work, and converting .mov files on the way to .avi on it, which I be able to after that make use of on my computer by means of Video Studio on the way to generate video projects without having to go anywhere near QuickTime files.

I also have an bring up to date subsequent extensive exchanges by means of Corel Technical Support - Apple have at the moment honestly admitted they have a infection within their latest QuickTime updates, which twist up Corel Video Studio 12 .Subsequent to further study it has
    been firm that this is a well-known problem. This question has been filed in their infection database underneath the unique Bug ID# 8047015. As a result, at hand we have it - Bug ID# 8121646 is on the way to blame and Apple wants to fix it soon.

I observe that there is an update to QuickTime however unfortunately it is meant only to resolve this bug. It did not apple. You can have to look for any other software that might resolve this trouble. I would suggest that you can inform about this bug to apple by means of their feedback pages.