Thread: After launch Safari Does Not Appear

After launch Safari Does Not Appear

I have recently purchased a dell dimension E521 and installed windows xp pro and have installed all updates. Also I have installed safari 5.0.2 successfully.I reboot the computer, and after that I log into my user account instantly. I start Safari 5.0.2. It launches as well as function appropriately.I reboot the same computer, plus after that I log into my user account and after twenty or more minutes. I start Safari. There is no visible Safari action, with the exception of the hour glass. Safari by no means become visible onscreen, nor does the Safari icon show up in the task menu at the underneath of the screen. If I then start an additional application, after that Safari come into view behind it. Safari runs appropriately after that.In the next situation, if I start additional applications as a replacement of Safari, after that they become visible onscreen as well as run correctly. Safari appears to be the merely application so as to display these actions.Has anybody as well practiced this problem? Can anybody advise a solution?Your suggestion would be appreciated.Thank you in advance.

Re: After launch Safari Does Not Appear

I would suggest you to try running Disk Cleanup as well as observe if that assist. Go to start menu and select programs/ accessories/ system files and then choose disk cleanup.At this moment attempt launching Safari. If that helped, vacant the Safari cache on or after the Edit menu or Ctrl + Alt + E on your keyboard.

Thank you for your assistance. As per your recommendation.I ran Disk Cleanup. On the other hand the trouble persists. On a sidebar, I perform vacant the Safari cache each day. Frequently more than on one occasion each day. However, thank you for suggesting it.I abandoned to talk about, in my unique posting, that Safari does not for all time start subsequent to I launch an additional application.Do you have any other suggestion?

Can you tell me what is happening on in the 20 minutes between restarting the computer as well as logging in on the way to your user account? Has it been open in one more account?If it has Safari been open in the supplementary account? If thus, have you been by means of Fast User Switching on the way to shift between accounts?There is a query in my mind at a standstill at the same time as on the way to how the Safari.exe process act in response to fast user switching. Apple processes similar to the iTunes.exe process as well as iPodService.exe don't resembling it; however it is by no means been completely apparent on the way to me how Safari.exe performs beneath Fast User Switching.

I have not any difficulty from a safari.exe running into a different user account, after that.Is the machine hibernating or else affecting to a dissimilar power state for the duration of that 20 minutes or thus? I'm also in doubt if Safari is not managing a power state transform on the PC fine, or else if at what time you log on the way to the PC subsequent to the 20 minute wait, the computer is in a dissimilar power state than it is at what time it is logged into instantly, as well as launching Safari is not waking it up "correctly".

I think this is a good question as I was doing a number of readings up on BIOS earlier than posting before, as well as there is a number of sign that BIOS or else EFI be able to load a few power management settings.An alternate opportunity is that the computer is in at the same time as in that 20 minute time, however a few individual devices on the computer as well as running Safari may not be waking up, say, the network adaptor correctly.
    I presume if that is the case, it may be likely to test it if you start a different web browser such as Internet explorer instantly later than the "delayed log-ins", will Safari start instantly for you if you start it after launching the other browser?