Thread: How to open Safari browser with multiple tabs

How to open Safari browser with multiple tabs

I didn’t like a Windows shortcut which starts the Safari browser in multiple tabs to specific pages. When I have tried with the other browser like Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc. this is simply complete by composing a command line which lists the entire desired URLs. However, the Safari browser doesn't seem to utilize the similar command line syntax as another browser. I cannot able to get the Safari's command line syntax documented from not even a single place. I think that this is a disused part of Safari development, so that the Safari browser just cannot be configured to open the multiple pages. However, I did the same to confirm. Anyone have the solution to solve this.

Re: How to open Safari browser with multiple tabs

I am using the Safari Browser on my system and I am running it on Windows XP. I have didn’t faced any kind of problem like this on my safari browser which I am using on my system. I think you must go for the reinstallation of your safari browser from your system. I think this will help you to solve your problem.

It strikes me that it should be possible to do that or something similar by building a safari extension. Both Sessions and Safari Restore are able to launch multiple tabs from a previous session, so it seems like you should be able to create an extension that launches multiple tabs open to specific sites when Safari is launched.

I have written this script to permit you the opening of multiple pages in the tabs as the startup homepage.

tell application "Safari"
    activate
    set the URL of document 1 to "http://www.______.com"
    my new_tab()
    set the URL of document 1 to "http://www.______.com"
    end tell
    on new_tab()
    tell application "Safari" to activate
    tell application "System Events"
    tell process "Safari"
    «event prcsclic» «class menI» "New Tab" of «class menE» "File" of «class mbar» 1
    end tell
    end tell
    end new_tab

Substitute this “____”with the whatever sites you need and keep replicating the code (my new_tab() and set the URL... lines) for each and every page you want to have start. I am sure that there is a greatly a better way to do it

I think you must try this to solve your problem by doing this.
    • Start a fresh window on your browser.
    • Go to Safari’s browser view to the menu and select the Show Tab Bar. That setting is getting memorize for new windows of your browser, it means that a fresh windows will start with tab option view as a default.

You can do this by adding a tab by dragging a website address URL into the tab bar of multiple tabs on the browser. You can drag a URL from anyplace like from a text document, an email that one or another way you didn’t make it as a clickable link, or even some another links in the web page you are viewing on your display screen at present and the new tab will be load in backside.

It work in the Safari browser add the sites links which you want as your "home tabs" as a bookmarks, then start up the bookmarks page in Safari, to go this you will able to see the book icon on the bookmarks bar. There is a feature known as "Auto-Click" just verifies the box next to every website you need. Now whenever you will open the Safari browser on your system those websites will open in the entirely on another tabs on your screen.