Thread: Safari browser unable to open image links

Safari browser unable to open image links

I am using Safari browser on my Windows 7. I am facing problem with it while loading the picture links. I have recently installed Avira antivirus, I have didn’t faced any kind of problem with it. When I am trying to open any image from the safari browser I am not getting the image link on my safari browser. Do anyone of you have gone such kind of problem on the same safari browser. Any help related to this will appreciated.

Re: Safari browser unable to open image links

I think if you want to resolve the same problem of your safari browser from your system you can go for the reinstallation of your safari browser. It might happen sometimes that your browser unable to load the any kind of link. I will suggest you to go for this it could solve your problem and you will able to see the links on your safari browser.

Please check is your hard disk is approximately filled. The OS X utilizes the virtual memory space. If your Hard Disk is nearly to get complete it restricts the empty space which is present for the virtual memory. The system will attempt to recompense by reducing the load. Also, you might make an effort to vacant the Safari cache by going in the Safari menu. Sometimes the cache is not able to clean it perfectly by itself and fills up. After doing that it would be able to display the picture links hope so.

Starting some basic principles troubleshooting now.
    • First we'd better determine if this is a system wide problem or a user-account specific problem. (This isn't a cure in itself, but it will allow us to narrow in on some possible culprits and rule some others out.
    • Create a new user account on the PC with full administrative rights. Log out of your usual account and log into the new one. (Don't use fast user switching to move between accounts.)
    • Launch Safari in the new account. Do pictures appear on websites there that don't display the pictures in your normal account? Or does the same thing happen as in the usual account?

I think you must have to change the web browsing security with the Avira antivirus you are using on your system, this happens sometimes because of the antivirus what you are using on your system. So kindly do this process on your system. Hope so this will help you to solve the same problem from your safari browser.