Thread: Safari 5 crashes with CoreGraphics.dll error

Safari 5 crashes with CoreGraphics.dll error

Yesterdays, when I started my Safari 5 browser for surfing then suddenly it got crashed with an error. I am using this browser on my windows 7 system from past few weeks, previously it was working fine, but yesterday it closed suddenly and showed a CoreGraphics.dll error. I don’t have any idea about this error; actually I have seen it for first time. If any person know about this error then tell me.

Re: Safari 5 crashes with CoreGraphics.dll error

I have gone through your question and I think this kind of error message is pop only when you miss or damage of Coreprogram.dll file of your program. Most of the time this kind of error can be cause because of the registry problem. To fix this problem you can use registry cleaner program which is use for remove coregraphics.dll entries, which are main cause of your browser crashing. If you are not having this program on your computer then you can download it on your machine.
    Last edited by Grohu; 13-11-2010 at 10:31 PM.

I think this kind of dll error can be generating because of the virus or malware. Many of the users get this error message because of this malware. I think if possible download and install this browser again on your computer or scan it for once, so that you can overcome this issue. But before installing new browser you have to uninstall the old one. After reinstalling, you may not get this error again. I hope this information may help you.

I was getting same CoreGraphics.dll error while starting my Safari browser and then it gets crashed. Then i search through many of the sites on this and i found a tool called as CoreGraphics.dll tool. I downloaded this tool on my computer and run it, and with its help i can started to run my browser again. I will suggest you the same thing, to download this tool on your computer so that you can use your browser again. If you are having any other queries then reply me.
    Last edited by Sadiee; 13-11-2010 at 10:49 PM.