Thread: Safari 5.0.2 on Windows 7 working slow

Safari 5.0.2 on Windows 7 working slow

Recently I have installed latest version of Safari 5.0.2 as my default web browser. I am using this on Wondows 7 home edition Operating System in my computer. When I am surfing on it I get always some error and some time if it’s open it take lots of time to load a particular page. I am frustrated with this issue. I really don’t have any idea about it. So can anyone guide me how to get through this? Please help me guys to fix this issue.

Re: Safari 5.0.2 on Windows 7 working slow

I have seen this kind error is facing lots of people with the Safari Browser. Mainly this kind of error is because of the corrupted browser. And may be because of this your browser is not working properly, also because this your getting the errors while surfing. Corrupted browser is because of virus within that site and because of that your browser is not working properly. I will advise you to download the new Safari from an authorized site. After that before installing the new Safari just uninstalled the previous version of the Safari. Then you can easily surf through and similarly you can surf more quickly as compare to last time. I think this may solve your problem. I hope above information will help you to fix your problem.
    Thank You.

Many of users who are using Safari 5.0.2 have facing the similar kind of problem. May of them even not able to open there browser also, and if they open the Safari quickly there browser gets closed suddenly. This kind of issue is may be not because of your corrupted browser but this is may be your PC virus issue also. Just before that, can you tell me that only your Safari browser is not working properly OR any browser is not working properly? If this is case then before reinstalled your Safari browser just check some virus scan of your entire PC with the updated version of anti-virus. And I am sure after that you can run your safari browser easily. Also you can contact your Internet Service Provider if the above information is not work for you. I am sure they will solve your problem. I am sure all above information can help you in greater way. And if you have any query juts reply me.

Safari is a web browser developed by the Apple Inc. The First Safari version released as a public beta on January 7, 2003. A version of Safari for Microsoft was first released on June 11, 2007 and it is supports to Windows XP ,Windows Vista and Windows 7. Based on the iBench browser test, the Safari is the fasted browser. External HTTP load time suggest that Safari was the fasted browser on the Windows platform in terms of initial data loading over the Internet. But in the recent time it is tied with latest Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Google Chrome when comparing with loading from catch. That’s why I think it slow down the browsing speed.

I think this is one of the old issues of not only the Safari browser but also any browser. This problem is may be the because of the cache memory. Cache memory is the temporary internet browser file which mainly contains the web page that you have visited. This information gets stores in your Hard Disk for the quick accession for the future use. This may increase the browsing speed. But because it gets stored on the Hard Disk it may cause the speed of the browser. For that you must have to clear the all the temporary file while you are accessing the internet. Besides clearing the memory cache, Safari users can also improve their performance by deleting the Google search entries that have been saved.

Thank you for your replies guys. I really try this all the information that you have provide. But still my Safari problem is not solved. But EBER thank you also for your valuable information about Cache. But can you please tell in detail how to clear that cache? I am not able to clear the cache. So please help me.

To delete the Safari’s Memory Cache you just have to follow the following steps:
    Just Open the Safari Web Browser.

1. Then simply click on the heading i.e. on the Safari and choose Empty Cache.
    2. Then after one pop-up menu get displayed on the screen with the message Is that You Really want to delete the cache? Then click on empty if you really want to clear the Cache.
    3. Then just close the browser and reopen the browser again.

Go through the above procedure this will really help you to fix you Safari issue.

If you’re facing this kind of issue then you can also perform the following steps.
    For cleaning the cache you can have to just go to the control panel of the window and then have to proceed to the “Network and Security” option and simply click on the “Internet Options”. Then go to the general tab and click delete option which is generally name as the “Browsing History”. You can also select delete all option from the window and it will delete all the Internet History.

And if you want to delete the Memory from the Google Search Field then follow the following steps:
    1. Open the Safari Web Browser.
    2. Then click on the magnifying glass icon in the Google search field at the top of the right hand of your browser.
    3. Then simply choose the option Clear the Recent Search.
    4. Then you have to just exit and reopen the Safari Web Browser.

I hope this information will help you to solve your problem.