Thread: How to Scroll between Safari tabs

How to Scroll between Safari tabs

I just have install Safari 5 browser on my windows 7 computer and I have made it, as my default browser. I often use my browser with opening many tabs on it at once it help me to work fast. But when I want to on other tab then I have use mouse to open it. But I think it is very time consuming thing to do, and I wanted to use short cuts for this. If anyone is using Safari browser frequently and know short cut for this then please reply me. Any suggestion will appreciate. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to Scroll between Safari tabs

Here, I have given you shortcut keys for scrolling between tabs, so that it will help you to make your work fast. The main key use to scroll between tabs is TAB button. You can use to option for scrolling between tab, one is Ctrl+Tab buttons, in this you have to hold control key on the keyboard and keep pressing Tab button. Another shortcut is Ctrl+Shift+Tab buttons on your key board, at the time of scrolling you have to hold Shift and Ctrl button and keep pressing Tab button for scrolling.

For scrolling between tabs I am using Ctrl+PageUp and Ctrl+PageDown keys on keyboard. I am familiar with only these two keys of keyboard. Normally I use Mozilla Firefox on my computer for browsing and for scrolling on it I use these keys. And I think these keys are very easy to use than other. Ctrl+PageUp keys are use to go right of window for that you have to hold Ctrl key and keep press PageUp key. For scrolling throw left side of window you have to hold Ctrl key and keep press PageDown key. If you are having any other query then reply me.

I was wanted to use same thing for my browser and for that I using Shift+Command+left arrow and right click on keyboard, but it did not worked for me. I think you can find all keyboard shortcuts for your browser on the browser menu. I think you should go to the safari menu and take a look on the short cut keys the right side. Many of other shortcuts are listed in your menu bar; I think you should go through these for once. So that it will help you to know all the related shortcuts of your browser. I hope this information may help you.