Thread: Safari 5 prints only PNG graphics on Windows Vista

Safari 5 prints only PNG graphics on Windows Vista

I have recently moved to Windows vista operating system from my previous operating system after this i am getting problem in using Safari 5. When i am trying to print the images of format .jpg or .gif I am not able to print in preview and print functions it only gives text no image in Safari 5 web browser. But when work with .png images it works fine and I am able to print images and see the preview for the images. So I want to know if Safari 5 only able to print .png images or there is some problem in my system.

Re: Safari 5 prints only PNG graphics on Windows Vista

No there is no such think that Safari 5 only works with .png format images because i am too using it as it is latest version of Safari web browser from Apple. I think you have not saved the image properly in your system or you are directly trying to print it from the web browser I suggest you to just first save the image in any of your folder and then try to get the print of image. I think this will surely help you to work and get .png images printer in windows vista and let me know after you resolved.

I think you are trying to access and print images which are digitally protected which you can't print simply. You need to save the images in your system and then you will be able to see preview for it and you will be able to get the print of images which are of any format like .jpg and .gif etc. I think you have to try this because most of the time this is the problem regarding no print of images in Safari. I think this will resolve your problem for surely and you will be able to print images other than .png format.

Yes i too think same way because i have tried to print images of other format like .jpeg, .gif etc and i was not able to see preview and print images. I have saved the images in my desktop and then tried to get the print but was still not able to print that. And when i tried to work with .png images it worked really well and i was able to see preview and print it too but problem is with all other format i have mentioned. So if anyone have proper solution regarding this issue please provide me the solution or do i able to move for any other web browser.

I think the problem can be with the Windows operating system you are using. I think you are using Windows vista 64 bit because of which you are facing problem. So i think the problem is of compatibility with operating system as already mentioned that Safari web browser is design for Mac operating system because of which it might be not working properly with your windows 64 bit operating system.