Thread: Internet access disconnect regularly in Safari

Internet access disconnect regularly in Safari

I have recently noticed that when I am using safari web browser on my system it just disconnect my internet connection, the moment I close safari web browser the connection again establishes. Yesterday when I was working with my iphone 3G using iTunes there I need to register to access Apple store internet dropped and I was not able to work any further. So I want to know what it the problem with my system and how I can resolve it because it is getting really annoying and my work is getting hamper because of this. So if anyone have solution for problem with safari please let me know, so that i can work this will be really great.

Re: Internet access disconnect regularly in Safari

I have not come across any such issues regarding safari dropping the internet connection when using the Safari. I think if you are really facing it then you can try to go for latest version of safari which is safari 5.0.2 which might resolve the problem. If still suffering from similar issue of internet drop than you can try to use latest version of Firefox, chrome and IE they are also really great web browser to use in your system. I think this can be the best possible thing you can do to resolve the problem with safari.

I think problem can be with your system which might be suffering from virus or worms infection. I think you need to carry out complete scan of your system using any latest anti virus there in market. Because sometime it happens that virus tend to slow down your system and when you are using safari some kind of bug may be entering to your system like Trojan. Because of such threats there might be drop in the internet connection, so try to clean your system and see if problem resolved or appear again then the issue can be with safari. That you can only resolved by going for latest version of browser which is 5.0.2.

I was facing similar issue with the internet but resolved by DNS settings for my internet adapter in the system. I think this might help you too for this you need to follow steps as:
    • first acquire DNS server by clicking on the start button then open command prompt by typing cmd in search text. In cmd type IPCONFIG /ALL after which the IP configuration settings will appear. There you will locate two numbers for DNS Servers.
    • Next tick on Home -> Control Panel -> Network and Internet -> Network Sharing Center there just modify the setting for Adapter. You can to that by selecting the adapter you are using then right click and then select properties. Below "this connection uses the following items", choose Internet Protocol Version 4 and afterward Properties.
    • At the base of the next dialog box you can type your two DNS servers under "Use the following DNS server addresses" and then select OK.

I think the problem is with internet connection which might have some loop holes or the cables which you are using for internet connection may be physically damaged. Because of which you might getting problems of internet disconnecting regularly while you are using your internet browser Safari. I think you should check if you are facing similar kind of problem while using any other web browser with same internet connection.