Thread: .jpg images not printing in Safari 5 in Windows and prints in Mac

.jpg images not printing in Safari 5 in Windows and prints in Mac

I am using safari 5 on my desktop computer which has windows vista operating system in it. But I am getting printing problem when I tried to print .jpg images. When I am printing the image it only print blank page and there is no .jpg image there but when I am trying similar thing on Mac OS and printing image in landscape the image is printing in two pages. But in the preview images fits in landscape mode but when printed it comes in two pages, so if anyone have solution for the problem please provide me with the solution.
    Last edited by Merrick; 13-11-2010 at 05:39 PM.

Re: .jpg images not printing in Safari 5 in Windows and prints in Mac

I think the problem can be with the margin size in the image which is creating such problem with the .jpg image in your Mac OS. And with problem with Windows vista it might be issue with the .jpg format which safari 5 not able to print when you are printing .jpg format image. I think you can try to print other format images such as jpeg, bitmap image and see if similar problem is appearing.

I think there is problem when your try to go for the preview of .jpg images. I think there can be problem with the .jpg format images; I suggest you to change the format of the image may be to .png after which your print problem will resolve. It may be possible that the .jpg images are not fully supported by safari 5 which is specially design for Mac OS, problem with printing in Mac OS can be because of the image size. Because of which images are printed in two pages where as you are able to see in single page. Try above solution and let me know if your problem is resolved by this.

I think you are printing the image directly from the browser and not saving in your system. Tell me know exactly what way you are using for printing the image, because sometime it happens that the images doesn’t get printed directly from the website. So let me know what you are doing to get the .jpg image printed on your windows vista operating system then only I can tell you how you can resolve the problem with this .jpg image format.

I think the problem can be that the .jpg image is digitally protected, because of which you are not able to print the image. I think you need to right click on the image to save it in one of the folder in your system. After that you will able to print the image or you can try another program for printing, still if you are not able to solve it then you can try another web browser. After all this i think your problem will surely resolve with safari 5.