Thread: My Browser does not verify the certificates for HTTPS sites

My Browser does not verify the certificates for HTTPS sites

I have recently purchased a laptop for doing my college work. I have installed safari browser on my laptop and it is having some issues with it. The problem i am facing is that, when i try to visit any HTTPS sites using with the help of my browser, then it stops proceeding further and gives a message saying that “the browser is unable to verify the identity of the site". When i click on that, then it gives me the option to view the certificate, but why it is not able to proceed further. Does anyone have any idea related with this problem? Please do try to help me out. Thanks.

Re: My Browser does not verify the certificates for HTTPS sites

I think there is some problem with your browser. I will suggest you to change your browser. I am suggesting you names of few browsers-
    • Google Chrome
    • Internet explorer 8
    • Opera
    • Mozilla Firefox

You can go for any one of this. Reply me back if you have any success related with this problem. Hope it will help you.

I have a suggestion for you in order to solve this problem. You can try to repair your browser on you system. If repairing the browser does not solve the issue, then you can try to completely remover the browser from your system and then try to reinstall it again. I hope that doing this will help you in getting your problem being solved.

Thanks for your reply i have tried to uninstall my browser, but now i am facing a new problem. The problem is that, when i go to control panel for removing the browser, then it gives me the error message that" error occurred while removing the safari". I have tried to remove it several times but it is not getting removed. So can you suggest me any method for doing this, so that i can change my browser. Please do reply me for this query.

I will suggest you to download a safari removal tool. This is a software using which you can remove the safari browser from your system. It is free software which is available on the internet. You have t o first download it and after the download is complete, you have to double click on it. So try this out as it might help you in solving your problem.

I think that you are getting this problem, because the safari browser version which you are using might not be compatible with some of the HTTPS sites. So in order to get this problem solved out you will have to update your browser or try to install the latest version of you browser. Once you doe this now try to connect to the HTTPS sites. I think this time you will be able to make the connection.