Thread: Internet responding slow in windows 7

Internet responding slow in windows 7

Hello friend,
    Recently bought the HP computer with the windows 7 compatibility, mainly using this one for the internet access for the personal and the official purpose. The problem is from the few days the internet connection is getting very slow while I download any file and to surf any page. The speed is frequently getting slow. I am using the broadband connection. I am using the Mozilla Firefox and the Google chrome browser. First I think this might be for the browser issue. I reinstall the browser but results nothing. Any suggestion on this problem?

Re: Internet responding slow in windows 7

Remove all the external devices that you are using in your machine and also close all the applications in the computer and reboot the machine, are you using the single operating system? I recommend if you’re having any windows version then turn on the machine in the safe mode. Log on to the machine with the administrator ID and the password. And check is the internet speed is also getting slow while the machine is in the safe mode. If this happens still there then I think that this issue is might be for the any third party software that you have installed in your machine. Check all the software’s that are installed in your machine and make sure these are installed for the need, if there is anything which is used as the unnecessary then removes the software from the machine.

I suggest you to delete the cache of the browser that you are using in the machine. The cache links are sometimes occurred to corrupt the temporary Internet files; this is also caused for the slow internet connection. For remove the browser cache go to the tool menu option of the browser under that look for the option which is known as the internet option, where you will found the option for delete the browser cache. I recommend you also do the delete the files and settings stored for the add-ons. And lastly click on OK. After that run the antivirus to scan the whole computer to check whether there is any virus attack in the machine

I would like to share some an opinion about the sow of the network connectivity, while you connect any wireless network or wifi with the machine then the internet speed will might be effected for placing the machine and the wireless network device in the same place. Shift both of them in different places. Because the Wireless networks operates the frequency of the network connection in effect if that one is used by the other devices. Also make sure that the firewall option of your computer is allow you to download and to access any page.

According to me I think this is occurs, if you are mot using the latest network adapter drivers. And also due to the security program on your machine. I recommend you to disable the security program on your machine, and checked whether it will resolve the issue by trying to access the internet in your machine. I am telling this because some of the firewall option are may be the cause of the problem, so make sure that the firewall security that you are using is allowing you to access any internet site and to download any content from any web-site. Also update the driver of the network adapter and reconfigure that one with the network service with the proper settings. For that you go to the device manager of the window and then go to the driver tab of the window and update the driver with the process.

I have connected three computers in the network. All of them are in the windows 7 environment. Using the cable connection to connect with the router. And from the last two days I am facing so much slow accessing while I access the internet service in the browser after now I am using the wireless connectivity but still facing the problem. The wireless connectivity is also responding slowly while I tried to browse any sites. I am using the direct Ethernet connection; I update the driver along the software for the driver. I had tried by the auto-tuning, but get nothing. Any solution for this problem?

I did this with the simple procedure and like to suggest you with the process and I hope this will help you to speed up the internet service. Go to the power option under the control panel. Adjust the power option to the low performance; this might be cause of the problem. The double click on the Wireless Adapter Settings, make sure that the adaptor is working fine. While you doing the entire option log on to the computer with the Administrator user ID and the password. Type the following command in the run command prompt “netsh interface tcp set global autotuning”. This will appear the windows of the autorun interface, I recommend you to disable that option. I hope this will help you.