Thread: How to force safari toolbar to close an application in macosx

How to force safari toolbar to close an application in macosx

I am using macbook pro in which I have mac os x operating system. It was serving me its best. I found mac os x is more stable then the windows. I am getting problem with the inbuilt web browser of the mac os x actually the problem is when I am trying to close an application it just freezes. I have read in the user guide that it can be done by clicking on the home icon. I found an icon on the top of the browser with the text into a square. I have done as described in the guide but it fails to do so. Is there anybody who can help me to get the desired solution? Thanks in advance.

Re: How to force safari toolbar to close an application in macosx

As you want to know how to close an application in mac os x inbuilt browser safari. So I have the solution for this issue but I am not sure that it will work or not I think you should to try doing this perhaps it may work for you. Just you need to use two keys simultaneously but before that you have to select undo close application in the edit menu then use the keyboard shortcut command+Z it is same as like we are doing in windows by pressing ctrl+z this will close the application and after sometime it will reopen the same application and after you can try to close the application by clicking on the icon.

I think this may be helpful to you to get close to application you want to close in safari web browser in mac os x. For doing the same you have to perform the following action as I am describing to you to do. Just press command+option+escape simultaneously after pressing this just select the application which you want to close you can get this option from the “force to quite application” which pop ups after clicking these keys. After this just click on the button which says “force to quit”. This way you will be able to get close an application from the safari browser.

Here I am providing you an Idea how to get close an application form the safari web browser of mac os x. For closing the application you have to just click on the apple menu from the browser which show you a list and then select force quite from the menu. As you have done the selection now after selecting the force to quit select the program which you wish to close from the list and click on the force quit button. This way you will be able to get the solution of the problem you are getting in the safari browser of the mac os x.

As you are trying to close the application from the safari web browser by clicking on the icon but you are not able to close the window. This is because you are doing in the wrong way you are just clicking the icon only to close the application. I think you should try to perform the same action by using this path I am describing here and I am sure you will be able to get the solution after this. So try this just right click on the program icon and after this you will get a menu after this just press the option key and then select the quit change to close the application. I think this will help you to get the solution.

To close the application in the safari web browser you have to follow the following points which I am giving you below:

• Type top in the terminal and then presenter. It will provide you a list wand then select the program you are trying to close note the number of that program in the left column.
    • Type in “ps -ax|grep yourapp” and push Enter, if you identify the system name for your application
    • Type “kill -9 thenumberyounoted” and push Enter. You require the “-9″ in count to the number you noted.