Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2010

Background changed to Blue

Hey guys.

I got pretty bad problem with my com. one day i came home and when i opend it the bagground had gone blue and messages with programs not responding popped up, and no matter how many times i close them, they keep popping up 3 minutes later.
Also, even though i have an internet cable connected to my computer, and the computer says i got internet, but it can't go online.

I have done everything to fix this,
I have scanned computer for Virus, Spyware, scanned its memory and its registry, but nothing helped.

It dosn't even work when i try to reset it back to a earlier point, theres an error there too.

I would be very pleased if someone was willing to help me

Last edited by Whopper™ : 11-11-2010 at 12:13 AM.
Old 11-11-2010

re: Background changed to Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whopper? View Post
Hey guys.

I got pretty bad problem with my com. one day i came home and when i opend it the bagground had gone blue and messages with programs not responding popped up, and no matter how many times i close them, they keep popping up 3 minutes later.
Also, even though i have an internet cable connected to my computer, and the computer says i got internet, but it can't go online.

I have done everything to fix this,
I have scanned computer for Virus, Spyware, scanned its memory and its registry, but nothing helped.

It dosn't even work when i try to reset it back to a earlier point, theres an error there too.

I would be very pleased if someone was willing to help me
Ps: My Family's internet is working fine ( Were on same router )
Old 11-11-2010

Re: Background changed to Blue

It sounds like you have a virus. Download malwarebytes or avast and use the boot time virus checker.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: