Thread: Merging of windows in safari.

Merging of windows in safari.

I am making use of the new safari browser as I am bored with the existing firefox and internet explorer and with some added browsers. I am feeling convenient to make use of this browser and I wanted to know whether Is there a way to merge just some of my safari windows, instead of all of them? And to add in this topic, If suppose I am having window x,y,z, and h open, how will I be able to I merge X and Y into one window and leave Z and H as separate windows?can you have some suggestions regarding this case.

Re: Merging of windows in safari.

I would give a simple answer in this case as I have tried with your query and I suppose that you need to go in the Window and then go in the Merge All Windows section. You will be with what you wished for. Hope this helps.

I have founded some more options for doing the same. As I will also get that required help with that solution. you can make use of tabbed browsing rather than from one window. You need to try this one. Command + T or File / New tab from the Safari menu bar. So you will be with your desired answer.

According to me , I suppose that you need to try this one also. so as found from some sources, when you've got more than one Safari window open, you are able to drag and drop tabs from one window to other. This one is quite useful as I have found this mainly helpful, as I usually keep two tabbed windows in Safari browser.

I will provide a detailed information regarding this topic if you wish to enable Tabbed Browsing.
    1. In your Safari menu select 'Preferences' from the list of alternatives.
    2. You need to click on the 'Tabs' button.
    3. In addition, put a checkmark in the box which is present next to 'Enable Tabbed Browsing.
    4. Have a check for the second box down if you wish for Safari to choose new tabs as they are created.
    5. Have a check for the third box if you wish for Safari to for all time display the tab bar.
    6. You need to close the Preferences window finally.

Thanks for those replies as I was finding it difficult as I first tried with your initial reply but was unable to find it. then after a detailed description and a stepwise manner reply helped me a lot. But can you say regarding the tabbed browsing as I am not quite sure about the making use of Tabbed Browsing.

I have found that if you wish to make use of Tabbed Browsing, here are some tips which you can follow.
    1. You need to open up your Safari and locate a link that you desire to open in a new tab.
    2. Command-click on the link so that you are able to open the page in a new tab. Safari will afterward add the new tab to your browser window.
    3. You need to go to the File menu along with select 'New Tab' from the pull-down menu so that you are able to create a new tab for browsing.
    4. You are able to view each of your tabbed pages by just clicking on the equivalent tab.