Thread: Rockmelt browser Crashes on windows 7

Rockmelt browser Crashes on windows 7

I am using beta version of Rockmelt browser on my Windows 7. While opening the Rockmelt browser it gets crashes. I am not getting how I should resolve the problem of my Rockmelt browser from the Windows 7. Do anybody have gone with the same problem of Rockmelt browser on their Windows 7. Any help related to the same problem will be appreciated. Thanking you in Advance.

Re: Rockmelt browser Crashes on windows 7

I think you are using the RockMelt browser in Windows 7 32 bits you can try to use it with the Windows 7 64 bits. As this RockMelt browser is the beta version and possibly it may run on the windows 7 64 bits. I suggest you to go for the Windows 7 64 bits to run the RockMelt browser beta version on your system, I believe that this might resolved your problem.

The RockMelt browser which you are using is not the full version. You have to stay for the full version of RockMelt browser till it gets released. After the release of the RockMelt browser full version of you will not get the problem of crashes on your windows 7. So this will help you to understand your problem what you have with your RockMelt browser.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

You can resolve this problem from troubleshoot Compatibility
    • Press Right on the program icon, .exe file, or installation program, and press on the Troubleshoot compatibility.
    • You can able to view for an instant while Windows 7 is detecting what the problem may be with the program.
    • The wizard will now provide you a record of options to select from. Choose the option you would like to go for, and then pursue the remaining of the onscreen commands until you are troubleshooting the compatibility problem with the program.

You try to solve this problem with the help of Windows 7 compatibility mode via a Registry Editor
    1. Open Start Menu, then type regedit in the search box and Click Enter.
    2. If prompted by user account control, and then press yes.
    3. In regedit, navigate to the location below.
      Code:
      Code:
      HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers
    4. To Run this Program in Compatibility Mode
      • In the right pane of Layers, right click on a vacant place and click on New, then on String Value.
      • Write the full path of the program exe file and the click on the Enter, right click on full path and press Modify.
      • Write in a single or combination of Data values for how you need to run the program as, and click on OK.
    5. To Stop a Program in Compatibility Mode –
      • In the right pane of Layers, right press on the Name of full path and then press on Delete.
      • Press on yes to verify the deletion.
    6. Close regedit when over.