Thread: Rockmelt Browser download available

Rockmelt Browser download available

I have just heard the release of the Rockmelt web browser i just wanted to know whether the download of the Rockmelt web browser is available or not please tell me from where can i download the Rockmelt Web browser. Currently i am using the internet explorer web browser and i am pretty much excited about this browser. If anyone knows the location from where it can be downlaoded then please furnish the link. I will be very much thankful to him.

Re: Rockmelt Browser download available

I have myself searched for the same but i have gained no success. But according m\to my research i have came to know that the Rockmelt web browser is now available only in the beta version. so i would advice not to use it for all your purpose and if you like testing than this browse is for you. hopefully the browser will be good enough to replace internet explorer.

Thanks a lot for the information but for the time being i will be using the internet explorer and mozilla firefox browser. I do not like testing new things atleast when only the beta version of the software is released. But one thing which i would like to know is that can you tell me various feature of the Rockmelt web browser and how the Rockmelt web browser is better than the internet explorer and the mozilla Firefox.

Hey can someone tell me whether this browser is compatible with windows XP and windows 7. Since in the videos and in all its promos i have seen that the browser has an interface familiar to snowleopard that's why i am not sure whether it is compatible with windows xp and the windows 7 operating systems. This browser has integrated support for social networking. which is the only difference between Rockmelt Browser and the internet explorer and Mozilla Firefox. In other words we can say that we can integrate the facebook and twitter updates on the browser window itself.

RockMelt, is a new approach to the browser one moment Would a new browser?, Will seem more than strange, very risky and unlikely to succeed when we mention the subject, but there is much to talk about this new proposal will which is coming soon and could be the surprise of being a new player in the market dominated by Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari. So i would like you to just vote for your preference in the following thread Rockmelt Browser vs Mozilla Firefox vs Internet Explorer