Thread: Connection Failed from laptop to nokia 5233 via bluetooth

Connection Failed from laptop to nokia 5233 via bluetooth

I have nokia 5233 which I have bought few days before. And I am using airtel sim card in it. At the first time when I connected my cell phone through pc suite I was capable to connect internet via Bluetooth but it was the first and last time I was connected with it. Now as soon as I connect my cell phone through pc suite I can’t able to connect internet. It shows some error like modem is in use or not configured correctly. After that I have installed nokia Ovi suite but it still shows the same error. So please if there is any way how to connect internet through Bluetooth please help me.

Re: Connection Failed from laptop to nokia 5233 via bluetooth

First you tell me when you connect your cell phone through pc suite your pc suite shows your mobile in it or not. If it shows can you transfer images or any other thing while connected to pc suite. If you can transfer any file then click on connect you will find an icon of setting just click and select the modem as your 5233 and connect as Airtel. Sometimes it may happens when evasion modem port change in pc suite.

First I would like to offer you to connect your usb cable with your pc and check your internet connection of pc suite that your modem is your nokia phone or not. After doin this still if you find a troubles to connect just uninstall it. As soon as you complete uninstall, start reinstalling it. According to me you should try using Bluetooth personal Accespoint Network which will allow you to connect to internet.

I was also facing the same problem few days before. Just because of my friends I have solve this problem. I will help you for this but I m not sure it will help you or not. I m not saying that this is the exact solution for you but try it may help you. First you take out the nokia 5233 from your PC. I know you have Ovi Suite, open it activate Bluetooth on PC and nokia 5233. After doing that connect Ovi Suite to fresh device. You will driven further what to do. Drivers will included in Ovi Suite. After this you will be able to connect laptop to your nokia cell phone via Bluetooth.