Thread: Torrents compatibility with BSNL EVDO card

Torrents compatibility with BSNL EVDO card

Hello friends, I came to know that BSNL EVDO Card (2.4 Mbps) don’t give the good speed at torrents. Is it true? Because within few days I will be having it. I had already booked for it. I usually make use of torrents to download the movies and much other stuff. I am expecting the download speed 100 to 120 kbps. If any other use it please let me know what’s the speed it provide. Reply as soon as possible.

Re: Torrents compatibility with BSNL EVDO card

I thing you may have the idea about the CDMA and high speed EVDO. Both of this have the similar card which is inserted in your computer. Each of this has the different downloading speed. As far as CDMA is concerned it has the low downloading speed. EVDO gives the good speed compare to other. I don’t think so that it may create the problem for you. Also matters which location you are staying. In some location it does not give the good speed.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

Well in most of the area incoming speed are blocked. It also depends on the area or the type of location you stay. I do use it; my downloading speed was quite low I use to get very slow torrents speed. But currently it doesn’t have any kind of problem. Now the downloading is speed is good. The torrent speed also depends on the type of Internet Protocol either the shared one or the non shared one. i am having the non shared one.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

BSNL EVDO is having the maximum speed of 3.1 Mbps. The speed also depends on the tower, how far it is away from your home and also the how many users is connected to the single tower. My suggestion for you is to go for the demo version of it. The signal matters to get the better speed, if you have the poor signal it will give the downloading speed around 60 to 70 Kbps. If you are planning to have BSNL EVDO (2.4 Mbps), then have is as soon as possible. Offer is for limited period.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

The any service provider says the maximum speed. They are saying that the speed will be 2.4 Mbps. But this will not be the real speed. It’s not always happens. The maximum speed will be around 1.2 to 1.5 Mbps. My suggestion to you better have the wired connection then the wireless connection. It’s quite safer and user friendly to use. Or have test demo for the latest 3G of BSNL.