Thread: How to: connecting Tikona internet on Laptop.

How to: connecting Tikona internet on Laptop.

I have a tikona broadband. When I got the internet before laptop I am using on my computer. But my laptop is with wifi. And I want a now net connect on my laptop. How to connect on my laptop with wifi and LAN cable. Give me solution for how to connect network on my laptop. Because now I am using only laptop for my work . I am using Accer laptop please give me solution for how to connect a network.

re: How to: connecting Tikona internet on Laptop.

Your laptop is detecting Tikona WiFi but not the Tikona_home network that they say is real Tikona broadband, even their system engineer have idea of it . Will try up to call the number you have provided by company customer care number, after you use with wifi on your laptop before you want to use net on LAN cable you just connect LAN weird with your laptop and you can use net on your laptop. You want to connect your net with wifi you want to install wifi setup after you can use wifi connection on your laptop. Company’s engineer have right to install this program.

You have capable to connect to your Laptop to this wifi network .in information before you have selected the Ad hoc wireless settings. In your laptop advance setting of wireless network , which you have changed at this time to connecting to all available wireless networks . So you have able to connect your laptop. currently you will post your Desktop information as necessary by you as you are not still able to connect to their wi fi network. And company can provide one types of dongle. With this tool you can connect wifi connection on your laptop.

Tikona Uses Secure Wireless network If u want to Use it Then Please littelbit changes has to made so that tikona allow u to his login page see tikona wireless uses 172.16.x.x series ip but its server ip is 113.193.32.1 so use routing method to use tikona wireless. But you want to connect with wifi you just one dongle tools attach with your router . And your router MAC number can fix with your laptop and without your laptop you cannot access your account on others computer. Because your MAC addressed fixed with your laptop IP addressed. And you want to change your Category you fixed with All Home. Definitely you connect wifi on your laptop.

Tikona is a best broadband connection. In wifi connection apply your home any were. And any place in your staying place. tikona is vast network of wifi. And tikona connect to every computer and every laptop . and your accer laptop sure connect to tikona wifi. tikona connect to every Operating system and most preference is Windows 7,windows XP and Vista.

softinker Guest

Check out my blog post on this: