Thread: Idea mobile internet not connecting in laptop

Idea mobile internet not connecting in laptop

I have some problem with my idea mobile internet while I connect it with my laptop. At any time I get disconnected from either dial up or from Bluetooth connection, I Cannot connects it once more. I have to start again or restart the computer. I have attempted the whole thing. But still not get success. So I really don’t know how I can fix this problem. Please provide some help to solve this. Or give any other information about Idea mobile internet.

Re: Idea mobile internet not connecting in laptop

Idea Cellular Company in India is an essential part of Aditya Birla Group. Idea Cellular Service offering operations in 18 circles in India containing over 47 million users. Idea having operations in many cities and states; A lot of people in India using internet, highest percentage of users use internet from cyber cafe and else from house. At present day’s internet is a need of a lot of users but because of high charges of Broadband internet connection the user cannot come up with the money for it. Such users can currently use internet as each day, weekly once or alternately days in months, so for such type of users couple of Cellular or Mobile companies initiating mobile internet. The user can make use of internet on mobile using GPRS services of that cellular company.

You can connect your idea mobile internet Connectivity via Bluetooth. To solve your problem look out the following steps:
    Necessities:
    • Bluetooth Enabled Hardware and Software.
    • Bluetooth Dongle (it is a small piece of hardware which connects to and sticks out from a laptop or desktop computer) and its Driver CD.

How you can do this?
    1. Insert CD in your computer system and install the software. And Restart the system.
    2. Same way Insert Bluetooth in your computer system and allow the system setup the Hardware.
    3. After this Start the Bluetooth of H/S
    4. Pair Device with your computer system.
    5. Then go to Control Panel -- choose Phone and Modems -- choose the necessary Modem – and Go to Properties of the chosen Modem -- choose Advance TAB and insert Extra Initialization Command. And simply Press OK.
    6. Come reverse to the Bluetooth Window.
    7. Right Click on the H/S image or icon and choose Refresh Services.
    8. After doing this click on Bluetooth Dial-Up networking in the Top record of accessible services.
    9. Agree to Connection in H/S.
    10. The system will automatically request for Dial. Only click on it and the system will automatically get connected to NET.

Through Idea containing Rs.24 per Day Internet alternative you can browse limitless on the go with your laptop or use internet connection in your computer. You can use Your Mobile with inherent or inbuilt Modem as a modem and surf the internet. For this you require:
    1. A Mobile with inbuilt Modem
    2. IDEA Cellular SIM with GPRS Activated.
    3. Laptop or PC.
    4. To connect your Laptop with Mobile USB Cable or Bluetooth.

Idea proposes two kinds of prepaid Internet service which are:
    1. For GPRS DAY PACK, that is RS. 24 rupees for 24 hours, browsing unlimited for 24 hours after activation.
    2. For GPRS WEEKLY PACK, that is 99 rupees for a week browsing limitless or unlimited.
    3. Most recent updates: there is Monthly Internet plan for 98 rupees browsing limit up to 2 GB. But before doing or using this plan must conform to customer care.

You can also connect it via data cable:
    For this Necessities are:
    • Of course “Data Cable” is must.
    • PC Suite and Driver of that exacting H/S suitable Windows as per
    Data Cable.
    But, How to do this?
    1. Put in CD in your system and install the software.
    2. Reboot the system.
    3. Place in Data Cable in H/S and after that to the Laptop.
    4. Allow the System install the Hardware.
    5. After this go to Control Panel -- choose Phone and Modems -- choose the necessary Modem -- Go to Properties of selected Modem -- choose Advance TAB & put in Extra Initialization Command.
    6. And at the end Press OK.

1. Connect your mobile to your laptop by using Bluetooth or data cable.
    2. Release and open your PC suite
    3. Click to connect to the Internet
    4. Go to settings and choose your phone modem
    5. select IDEA India, because you are using idea
    6. After doing this select manual setting
    7. In the Field of APN type: “simply internet”
    8. And at the end select finish and click on connect to connect the internet.
    To browse internet on mobile or on PC or on laptop the account balance have to be at least 5 rupees and downloading charge additional.