Thread: Scariest thing happened with hardware

Scariest thing happened with hardware

Hi to all, it seems quite amazing to me, what happened with my hardware. Two to three days back my DVD Rom got a blast and my CPU system was full of smoke. I immediately switched off the power of the system and unplugged all the wires from the CPU. I checked the machine. My DVD Rom was in to the pieces. I don’t know how does it happen?

Re: Scariest thing happened with hardware

It is quite serious type of problem. It’s due to unbranded power supplies. Your system may have got more heat and it cached the fire. More commonly the electricity doesn't throw the continuous power supply due to which the mother board is affected.

The worst thing happened with me was,I installed a new software on to my system. After installation I restarted my system. I was not known about the CPU machine. Suddenly my computer gets totally off automatically. When I switched ON with the start button it doesn’t started. When I overlooked at my CPU from back. I saw that my power supply pin was totally got fired. With this it totally affected my SMPS and I replaced it. The problem occurred due to immense heat.

The scary thing happened with my hardware is when I inserted my hand in the rig to switched off the system and on my power supply unit, suddenly the bang occurs and sparkling occurred. I was quite lucky that it doesn’t create any kind of problem to me. It then totally affected my mother board. My hardware system was totally useless.