Thread: Vodafone Mobile Internet unlimited for 99Rs

Vodafone Mobile Internet unlimited for 99Rs

I heard about unlimited mobile internet in Vodafone for 30 days validity. I am purchased new connection for Vodafone. I want to net connection on my mobile. My friend got the message from company. And his net connection are start for one month subscription. This is festival offer for repaid customer. I want this Vodafone net connection. Please help me.

Re: Vodafone Mobile Internet unlimited for 99Rs

Before there was additional messages too, Festival offer , and get talktime for each 6/4 scored, something like that... not about watching it on mobile, its a recharge!! try and make sure your balance and observe if you get that unlimited mobile internet message. Recharge for 99Rs and get 60MB free for each day for 30 days.. and the MB can be accepted more than to the next day to do not carry forword.. i.e if you used only 30MB today, after that next day you get only 60 MB, you want per day 60Mb. You can not save your MB. To know how much MB you have left for the day dial *225*2#.

You haven’t got some such message. But then what is relative of any types of news you can watch on your mobile. by way of unlit internet does Vodafone allow to watch news on mobile. that’s superior 60 MB per day is enough for see news and download the MP3 any more. I have question is it available in postpaid connection or not because I have one more Vodafone postpaid connection. give me reply for my question.

You have a one postpaid connection. But this offer not valid on postpaid connection. You can login on Vodafone official site. And checking about postpaid net connection. You want Vodafone prepaid net connection on mobile you want to go in Vodafone store and edit the setting of internet you cannot do setting from self. This connection only for Mumbai Vodafone number only. For every country have different plan in prepaid connection. This is 99Rs net is very superior offer for prepaid customer . you want more information about Vodafone mobile net connection you can login on official site of Vodafone.

I want free internet for vodafone postpaid

Quote Originally Posted by Rupesh nageshker View Post
    I want free internet for vodafone postpaid
    There is no internet / GPRS available for free from any Service Provider. What you see on here and there on internet is just a Rumour. And in Vodafone Postpaid, it is very costly. If you might be having prepaid than you could have got 2GB free data browsing for just 99 rps.