Thread: Reliance My Services online Account Management

Reliance My Services online Account Management

I am having one issue with the Reliance bill payment. I have registered to the Reliance My Services online Account Management with the credit card of mine but every time after making the payment with the Reliance Bill Payment i am getting call from the bank that payment is not yet received. I have faced this problem many time. Is there any one is else is going through the same problem please share the experience and also the solution if you got any. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Reliance My Services online Account Management

I am exactly having the same issue where i am also getting the problem with the payment. The payment is received after the 4 to 5 days. I have spoken to the Reliance customer care regarding this issue but did not got any specific reply for same. They only told me that this is happening just because your bank and Reliance is not synchronized which sounds careless from reliance end. As they are telling that when you make the payment the number which you get is not known by the bank and that why banks keeps on sending you the non payment sms. Which means if you pay the bill on the last day of payment then you might be charged for the late payment as payment is not received by the bank. I am not sure that when reliance will give the user with the better functionality.

I am not getting any same kind of issue with the Reliance My Services online Account Management which you are going through. I am having the Citibank Credit Card with the same with which i am paying the all my bills with the same. I am getting the payment notification within a hour. I did not got any issue till now and hoping that there might be some kind of the server which is unable to notify the bank regarding the payment and that is why you are getting the same issue. It is better to wait for some time and make the payment again. I hope your issue will resolved the same.

I will advise you to go with the any other payment services as i did not liked the Reliance My Services online Account Management which really annoying to work with the payment services. I have gone through the same problem where i got irritated and left the use of the Reliance My Services online Account Management. So if you can then go through any other payment service and work with the issue.