Thread: Unable to Login MySpace Account

Unable to Login MySpace Account

I was using the MySpace account from last one year. I have not come in front with any kind of problem with the same till this last week but after that I am unable to login my MySpace account. I don’t know why this happen with my account. Do anyone have faced such kind of problem with MySpace Account. Any help related to this topic will be appreciated.

re: Unable to Login MySpace Account

Usually clearing cookies and cache will fix this kind of problem with the internet. You might have a choice to change for MySpace cookies steps are given below
    • Press Tools > Options
    • Press the "Privacy" symbol
    • Confirm "Accept cookies from sites" is checked, then Press the "Exceptions" key
    • Delete any references to MySpace.com

If you are unable to solve the problem from this solution then try to access MySpace in Firefox browser but in safe mode.

You can try to login to MySpace once more time. But before that you have to do is delete your account and again create your account and after that login to MySpace. The below given steps will help you to delete the MySpace account.
    • Login to MySpace account using username and password.
    • If you are not at your MySpace page click on the "Home" link at above of the page.
    • Press "Account Settings" in the box at the above of the page.
    • On the "Change Account Settings" page you will see a small link at the above of the page, right top of your account settings, which says "Cancel Account" then press this link.
    • You will obtain an email verifying your account deletion. Read the email and follow the directions.
    • You have now deleted your MySpace account. You can now make a fresh MySpace profile

If you are trying to login with the fresh login ID then I hope this will help you to solve your problem. Also you should make sure that you do not have any antivirus or any kind of other internet security type of software interfering with your cookies. Please do check for this application on your computer system. I suggest you this all also help you a lot to solve your problem.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Re: Unable to Login MySpace Account

I have gone through the same kind of problem. I have installed the latest version of Firefox into my system and after sometimes when I have started using MySpace on my system with the help of Firefox browser it does not cause any kind of problem while login to MySpace on the Internet. So please go through this kind of solution hope it may support you.