Thread: Firewall not allows to download game

Firewall not allows to download game

I am using gaming computer system. I am facing the problem of downloading the game on it through the internet. When I am trying to download any game on my system I am unable to download that particular game. I don’t know by which I can able to download the same game. Do anyone have gone through this kind of problem ever while downloading the game from the internet. If anyone know how I can able to download the game please help out.

Re: Firewall not allows to download game

I am using windows 7 operating system on my system. I had also faced the same problem of downloading the game on my system. I have uninstall the firewall from my computer system and then again reinstall the firewall to the system and it work for me. I think this will help you to resolve the problem of your firewall and hope you will not able to receive any kind of problem while downloading the game from the internet.

To get download the game into your system. It is better to go for the firewall setting into system. The path for doing the setting of the firewall is given as, go to start\Programs\Accessories\System Tools\security center and the switch off the firewall on your system. By switch off the firewall the system may allow o download the game without any trouble and you can easily get the game on your system.

I have tried by switching off the setting of the firewall from my system but I have then also unable to download the game into my system. I had done the scanning process to my computer system with the Norton antivirus, and then also the same problem is appearing. Do anyone else have the proper solution to solve the problem of downloading the game to my system.

It happens mainly if you are using the multiple antivirus applications like McAfee, Symantec, AVG, Avast, AntiVir, Kaspersky, etc. to your system. So it is better to go for only one of the antivirus application and uninstall the entire antivirus application from your system which you have been installed in it. Try to do this process before downloading any kind of game on your system.