Thread: DMOZ Vs Microsoft Directory

DMOZ Vs Microsoft Directory

I hope that most of you web experts are familiar with the DMOZ or Microsoft Directory. I think that both are good in terms of Link Juice but I cannot go for the both at the same time. So I want to choose the best among them. So which site offers the most advantage to a web site in conditions of Link Juice?

Re: DMOZ Vs Microsoft Directory

The 'better known as the Open Directory Project DMOZ is the largest and most comprehensive directory of human web, maintained by a vast community of volunteer editors. The directory is now owned by Time Warner is principally designed to collect and index the best of the web hyperlinks

Dmoz is a directory listing websites and blogs, according to the categories; you need to put in the correct category in any case it could take a long time to be approved. Probation volunteers make sites around the world is so fast. Keep in mind that the appearance of our site may take up to 6 months or more to get listed.

It 'very difficult to be present, be accepted to this directory, all the bloggers and webmasters in general want their project reported on this directory, but very few make it there because the requirements for admission are very high.

The presence of their own blog about DMOZ is a credit to the blogger but also recognition of the work done, you think that the presence of Dmoz is taken as a relevant factor for assessment of a blog.