Thread: How to stop spams in Gmail account

How to stop spams in Gmail account

There is a very frequent problem in my Gmail account as there is a constant spamming in the email account which creates a number of the problem and my email account is getting full every now and then. There are a number of the emails from my same email account and these are happening from the time when I changed my password two weeks back. So, what the problem is with and how I can overcome the problem and is there any problem in the Gmail account or not; any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated to resolve these problem.

Re: How to stop spams in Gmail account

This problem is very frequent in the Gmail account as I also suffered the same problem from these so the ultimate solution to this problem is changing the password in the account which will resolve the issue. So, change the Gmail account password and the spam with your email account will not be there as these happen mostly when your email account gets hacked. So, this is the solution available for this issue and changing password is the perfect solution for you to avoid the spamming in the email accounts that you are using.

Thank you for providing the solution but I don’t know how to change the password in the Gmail account. I opened the Gmail account and searched a lot in the account but do not locate the change password option in the Gmail account. So please provide me the solution and the place where I get this option on the Gmail account as this spamming problem is creating a lot of problem for me; any suggestion on the given issue will resolve this problem.

If you want to change the password in the Gmail account then you need to follow the given below steps and the problem of the self spamming will be resolved;

• First you need to Sign in to Gmail account.
    • After that you have to select Settings at the peak of any Gmail page, and open the Accounts and Import label in the Gmail account.
    • Then select the Google Account settings from the settings options.
    • Then In the new window, select the Change password beneath the Personal information selection option.
    • Finally you need to enter your existing password and your new password to complete the process.

If you are getting a number of the email as spam from the other user email id’s which you want to stop then there is a number of the software available in the market such as the Mail Washer. I have recently used this software and the performance of the software is very good so you can try this software to spam the spamming in your account. If then too you not get the solution from these software then you can contact the Gmail customer care or the support desk for further help and support on the given topic.

jimmycthomas Guest

Don't worry. Gmail labs gives you a option for reporting a spam. Please enable labs in your gmail account. And then enable reporting spam function. Then select that mail, click on report spam button.