Thread: Cannot run espn3 site or any flash related videos online

Cannot run espn3 site or any flash related videos online

I am a regular visitor of ESPN3 website. Recently I have upgraded to Snow Leopard. After that when I try to open the website I have a pop-up which says I need to update Adobe Flash Player in order to view this page etc. I click on Yes button on that window that appeared to me and after sometime it asked me to close the browser to complete the installation procedure. I did the same but then there was no changes. I am still unable to go to the ESPN3 website. I even tried to open some online video streaming sites but nothing helped. How can I solve this issue now?

Re: Cannot run espn3 site or any flash related videos online

If you want to increase the speed of Internet surfing on some websites, downloading files and/or even buffering online video files as on video streaming sites then the Excellence Flash speed software is a best solution for you. With the help of this application you can increase the speed of the Internet up to 200 percent with a single click. You can use this software for any kind of networks including Dial-up, LAN, Cable, ADSL, and PPPoE. The software performs some changes in the settings to give you better performance, and optimize your Internet connection speed.

This seems to me a Flash Player ActiveX Control problem. I think Adobe Flash Player was not installed properly and so you are getting the problem. I would suggest you to install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player manually. The Adobe Flash Player helps you to see interactive web content. The manual installation of the package is far more better to troubleshoot problems since you do not have to go through the active download process each time you need to install the player.

Is it occurring to certain sites only every site is giving you this problem? If it first occurred when you tried to open ESPN3 website then did you tried to open the same site from another computer? If not yet tried this than do this and see if you are able to see the site content properly. It happens to some sites which face certain kind of problems. May be the problem is not lying on your side but you are getting the problem because the site itself is having this problem.

This seems to be some addons creating you the problem. Open Firefox and see if you can open the site first. If that doesn't work then remove or temporarily disable and addons or toolbar that you might have installed on your Firefox. If this still doesn't work than close firefox and try to start firefox in safe mode. This automatically disables everything except the default browser feature as it was during the first installation of firefox. If none of these solutions work then I would suggest you to create a new user account on your computer and then try to open the same site or some other video streaming sites. This help us to know if your user account isn't corrupted.