Thread: Best Adsl For Torrents

Best Adsl For Torrents

I have the cable net at home and I was really happy with the older plan of it. Now I have switched to the other plan and that with the upgrade in the speed. I was happy to have the upgrade, but I was really very sad when I tried checking the speed of the same. I noticed that the speed was not at all impressive at that moment of time. I went to the TORRENTs site to have a movie for me and I had the impression that I would be able to download the movie in a much lesser time at least one hour earlier, but I have noticed that the speed had fallen down. I asked about the same to the ISP of mine but could not help in getting the answer. One of my friends has the same plan and when I asked if he was also having the similar problem, but instead he told that he was getting the speed that was promised, he suggested me that I should have a new router so that I can enjoy the new plan. Well I did not find it relevant. Any suggestions from your side.

Re: Best Adsl For Torrents

Well I am not sure too about the same thing. I am also of the same opinion that there is nothing that a new router can do in this matter. I would suggest you to ask about the same to the ISP of yours and I am definitely of the opinion that they are the only one that can help you in this matter so that you can have the speed back again. It is really weird that you are not getting back the previous speed that you were having before the upgrade. Well try to contact them and see if they can check the cable cord and see if they can find something from there. Do post and let me know what they said regarding the cable and the modem. If they also suggest the replacement then I think that you will have to do that.

I am little bit of different opinion. I do not think that there is something that the router can help. I just want to ask you one thing, where did you measure the speed. If at you went to check for the speed using the Torrents then let me tell you that even if you have the best plan in your hand and if the seeds for that particular file is less then you are bound to get the lower speed. Also do not see for the speed on the torrents you can, if you want, use the speedtest.net in order to see for the speed. Just check the speed and let me know if that was the matter.

Thanks for coming up with the solutions, well I just want to say that I was not checking the speed on the torrents actually I was seeing that on the various sites that help us in finding the speed of the internet, I was also knowing that if the seeds are less than it is going to take much longer time so that I can download the thing. However I have decided to have the nee router for me and the things is that I want a better one for me. I have multiple devices and I just want o have the same so that all can be connected using the same router. I want my mobile phone and the xbox to be connected to the new router. Can you all help me in getting the same so that I can have all this things? I just do not want to make fool of me and will be happy to have some nice suggestion on the same.

Sorry to say but I do not think that there is any router that can help you in getting all the things that you are looking for. Well on top of all the things if you have made up your mind for having the new router then I would suggest you to have the one that is better in the market and that is really catching the eyes of the people. I would suggest you to have the D-Link DSL-302G. Just have that thing and I am sure that you will love this thing.