Thread: How to download user account pictures for XP

How to download user account pictures for XP

Hello everyone, I have gone mad surfing the internet for some really good user account pictures. I am using windows xp and from last few days i am surfing the internet for these pictures. I have searched every where in the internet but I am only able to locate some funky pictures of boot screens, logon screens and wallpapers. All I want is some decent user account pictures for my xp, can any one help me to find some really good or can some one suggest me some sites from where i can download this pictures.

Re: How to download user account pictures for XP

According to me google is the best search engine, where you will be able to locate and download any kind of pictures you want with ease. For this you have to provide with correct search condition in the textbox of google home page.
    ex: to locate decent pictures for user account you can give the search condition as "Simple User Account pictures.
    Google will see your request and will produce the result accordingly.

Thank you for your advice, but I am doing the same thing from last couple of days. I am even trying to search user account pictures with different search condition, but still I am not able to get a good picture which i would like to have. Also I would like to inform you that the user account pictures are of size (48 x 48), so its extremely difficult to get a good picture of that size. So can you give me name of any site where I will get this pictures directly with ease.

Its obvious that you will only find the user account pictures, by surfing in the google search engine. Since you want the user account pictures of size (48 x 48) so after downloading the picture of your choice you can use a picture editor like Adobe Photoshop or Window Picture Manager to resize the image the way you want. After resizing the picture, you must save the image with .jpeg extension and then you can save that same picture as your user account picture.