Thread: Broadband issue in Sony vaio laptop

Broadband issue in Sony vaio laptop

I contain a Sony vaio laptop laptop with windows xp home premium 32. every moment i try to make a fresh network connection (connect to the internet - broadband)- I go into the User name and Password. This is also not issue of password and user name. I was purchase the helpful broadband to my vaio laptop. Here is no difficulty with my windows xp this not a issue of net connection. The funny thing is that I already change the my broadband connection more than two. I really seeker and tired among my Sony vaio laptop. Vaio laptop can not connect the suitable to all broadband. really help out me to solve my internet and laptop problem.
    Last edited by Kallola; 30-10-2010 at 02:04 AM.

Re: Broadband issue in Sony vaio laptop

I allow me know what is the Operating System that you my friend is having same problem . in laptop I think that it is you going to be alive the WindowsXP. I just tke a new connection of broadband and the present Operating System is I am using XP that all the user and the broadband company are signifying is the Windows xp. I just would like to tell all of you here that on the complaint register of the sony vaio. I suggest to you checkered your LAN wire connection this matter is meant for the LAN connection was loose-fitting . and I am giving you best idea is to take new- jointer of LAN connection in the marketplace the name called USB LAN code. You really help to you connection of network.

I think you can prefers the MTS MBlaze is the real offender I have seen lots of cases where the Sony Vaio has been the many problem with internet connection. I am telling you this because if you resolve visit the forum of the Sony and if you will search for the net issues with the Sony Vaio then you will contain a lot of user complaining regarding the same object I think that the casing is by means of the Sony Laptop and if your friend can ask for the replacement then it is really a good thing. Just get the substitution done and at the same time ask them to connect the internet using the MTS MBlaze on the Sony Vaio. If the relationship gets established then only take the laptop. Or else you can request for the EXCHANGE and I am sure that they will do it for definite. And you be also enjoy to make use of the net connection on your sony vaio laptop.

I also same problem on my laptop . a lot of of their customers have complain about the same issue and in reply the sony vaio have come up and about with a do reinstall the setting of your network connection for that. They include come up with the update that be able to really resolve the matter and I feel with the intention of my correct and therefore would advise you to MTS also good for the sony vaio but best also Tata photon. This two is first-class for vaio laptop. You acquire that broadband used for your vaio laptop.