Thread: Accidentally Deleted Junk Mail from hotmail is there any other way to get it back

Accidentally Deleted Junk Mail from hotmail is there any other way to get it back

While accessing hotmail on my computer system due to mistake I have deleted the entire junk mail. But now I wanted to get all the deleted messages back again because there were some of my personal message in the junk mail folder. Do anyone have gone through such kind of problem. So any help regarding the same problem will be appreciated.

Re: Accidentally Deleted Junk Mail hotmail is there any other way to get it back

I am also using hotmail. I had faced this kind of problem before. In order to recover your deleted message you can go to the Deleted Mail Folder and select the entire message and then click to move the messages to inbox. By this you will be able to recover your email. I have retrieved my deleted message by the same way by going in Deleted Mail Folder . I hope this will help you to solve your problem of getting back your important email message. Or else there is no other way to recover your important email messages.

Re: Accidentally Deleted Junk Mail hotmail is there any other way to get it back

I have tried to the below given steps to recover my deleted Junk Mail of hotmail.
    • Login to your mail account in Hotmail. Once you had entered in your email account, click on the trash on the left portion of your screen. This will view the entire deleted message to you.
    • Choose the check box beside the email which you like to retrieve. Press the "Move to" tab option which is available on above side of your screen.
    • Select the folder in which you like your email to be shifted. After selecting the folder it will show the “Move to” tab option along with the drop down list choose it. After selecting the folder all the selected message will be sent to that folder and stored in it.

I have had the same trouble. I had also deleted my important mail from the email while using it. But I was using the outlook in my system. If you are using outlook then you can go for this process, press on the "Deleted Items" after that Press on the "Tools" option then select the "Recover Deleted Items" and then you can be able to see your deleted mail easily without any problem.

To recover the deleted Junk Mail of hotmail.
    • Go to the site of the Hotmail and type your username as well as the password into the login form. Press the "Sign in" key.
    • Look along the left article of the email window on your display screen. The Junk folder is situated under the Inbox folder. Open the Junk file by clicking the left key on the given link.
    • Review the emails in the same Junk file. Recognize the emails you like to have in the Inbox for future.
    • Right-press the email you would like to tick to the safe. Press "Not Junk" in the short-cut menu options which is visible. This inserts the sender to your safe list and the mechanically it places the email in your Inbox.

I have not used the hotmail up till now as I am using the Gmail, but I have do not remember a “recently deleted email” characteristic there but you might look for this solution hope this will help you to get the deleted junk message. Some email services do hold the removed email of only some days. But the mail which I have deleted from AOL and Comcast does not go to the recycle bin.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain