Thread: Outlook 2003 will not send messages in outbox

Outlook 2003 will not send messages in outbox

I am having the similar difficulty, of Outlook 2003 not sending messages I create. I choose send on the message itself and it goes to my Outbox. I did make a note of that different what I have seen previous to, messages that have not been sent are in italics, but the ones at the present are not. I choose send or receive and get the dialogue box which shows sending and receiving, but the message remains in outbox, and it not sent. I have no inaccuracy messages, no restrictions by ISP, no connectivity problems, as I do receive email which was sent by additional public.

Re: Outlook 2003 will not send messages in outbox

After so much trouble finally feels relax. Just as inexplicably as the trouble came up, it has left away. Don’t have any idea why and how but the Outlook 2003 is sending very well at the present. I can compose and email, observe it italicized in outbox, go back and send it and post it, it is on its way. Don't know if one of the usual Microsoft updates did it, or not.

Make certain if you have any huge email wedged in outbox, if found drag it to drafts or remove it and attempt to send emails. If you send an email message with an add-on but the message leftovers in your Outbox, you can attempt to remove it. If you cannot remove the message, the below are a few alternatives you can attempt.
    1. For the moment uninstall or immobilize firewall and antivirus software
    2. Begin Outlook in safe mode
    3. Generate a fresh Outlook profile

I think you require repairing your PST file. To recuperate folders and items from your dishonored .pst or .ost file, you have to do the following easy steps:
    1. Run the inbox repair tool.
    2. Recover the repaired items.
    3. Optionally, you can try to recover additional repaired items from the backup personal folder.

I have two desktops and two laptops. Desktops have XP Professional, one laptop XP Media, additional laptop Windows 7. Each has Outlook which came with Office 2003. I exhausted a couple of hours with the Symantec tech persons. I just disabled N360, no revolutionize. Uninstalled it and trouble went away, but the moment it was reinstalled it came back. One uninstall was a sum or whole cannot memorize what they called it and once more, difficulty went away until N360 was reinstalled, after that back to similar difficulty. Now I find that on a random base I can send email messages. In every case the message in outboxes is in italics. While I compost a message and it demonstrates in outbox, in bold it will not send. In addition on the laptop with Windows 7, frequently while I compose a message, after that choose sent from the message composition display it does not show up in the outbox, but merely fade away………

As my point of view it is typical case of antivirus email scanning. Don't even feel of exporting or importing your PST file forever. Disable or immobilize each antivirus email scanning one time and for each and every one. Turning it off does not anything. You have to uninstall the software and reinstall it through all email addition totally disabled. Cannot Symantec assist you with any of this?