Thread: Want to know more about the Facebook gadget in the Google ToolBar?

Want to know more about the Facebook gadget in the Google ToolBar?

Hey guys I have been hearing about the facebook gadget that is becoming quite popular among many of the users. So that’s why I want to take a quick look at your suggestions what do you all think about this particular gadget or the tool from Facebook . is it a interesting tool and how cool would be working with such toolbar. I am just excited to know about it. I am just waiting for your green signal and lets hope that I get some positive response from your side as well.

Re: Want to know more about the Facebook gadget in the Google ToolBar?

Yes that’s a very interesting toolbar that has come up for the Google users and I have used it and I must say that it indeed looks very cool I would advice you to go ahead with the gadget, I am amazed that for such a small decision you are waiting for our permission. So I hope you have got the green signal that you were looking for. So go ahead and have a look at the gadget and I am sure that you will be impressed with it. However it would be very interesting to know your response as well in this matter.

Even I completely agree with the above user and I would like to say something more on this gadget the iGoogle with the Facebook gadget will allow you to read all the RSS feeds and even the notifications as well as the Facebook news feeds even the wall pots can be seen in the iGoogle. So that’s what the suggestion that I can give for you right now. Even I have this gadget in my toolbar and I am impressed with it. So go ahead and have a look at it.

Well I completely disagree with the above users I have not yet put it in my toolbar the reason behind is that it is not recognized by any author and hence using it in the system can be potentially hazardous to the system, so that’s why I did not go ahead with the installation of the gadget in my toolbar. I would advice you to wait for sometime and wait till the firefox people recognize this gadget and add them In the recommended list of addons.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone as far as my point of view is concerned I will definitely go with the installation of the gadget in the toolbar and I am sure that it will not disappoint you. So thanks a lot for the majority of the positive responses that you have given I will definitely go ahead with the installation of the gadget. I mean its a cool feature man and i hope that everybody must have a look at it.