Thread: Internet Explorer 7 Cannot login into any forums

Internet Explorer 7 Cannot login into any forums

I have Windows Vista OS, Internet Version: Internet Explorer 7. While I am trying to login on a forum, I finish the username and password fields. After that emerges the screen with the message: "Welcome XYZ. If you do not wish for to wait...” But the very next display is “...... to login again!” And this everlastingly with any forum but, if I remove or erase all browsing history including temporary files, cookies, etc. and again enter the username and password, I login usually. And every time I want to login I must to do an erase what is very annoying. Anyone have any ideas how to repair this uninteresting and waste of time process?

Re: Internet Explorer 7 Cannot login into any forums

I would like to suggest you to position where a check mark, delete browsing history on exit and make sure whether the matter is resolved. I have some steps which are helpful for you. So just follow the steps stated following.
    1. First open Internet Explorer and then just click on Tools.
    2. After this click on Internet Options.
    3. In general tab you will notice ‘Delete Browsing History on exit’ in the Browsing history section.
    4. Put a check mark in that box and then click on Apply- Ok.

Now at any time you close or terminate the webpage, every browsing history will be removed or deleted automatically. So this is useful to visit any forum.

As you mention that you are using Internet explorer 7, so I have some steps to solve your problem. You can create “Days to keep pages in history” to ‘0(i.e. null)’ and make sure whether the matter is resolved. Follow some useful steps bellow:
    1. Open IE (Internet Explorer) and click on the Tools.
    2. Click on Internet Options in the Tools menu.
    3. In general tab you will see “Days to keep pages in history” in the Browsing history part, compose it to ‘0’.
    4. After changing it click on Apply and Ok.
    5. Now at the end verify whether the problem is resolved.

There are some methods which helps you to come out from your problem that is by clearing cached data in Internet Explorer.
    To decide whether a performance problem or an error message is reason by corruption in the temporary Internet files or in further cached information which is used by Internet Explorer, you must delete cached data. To do this stuff, follow some steps below:
    1. Open Internet Explorer 7 (Your current IE version).
    2. Click Tools menu, and after this click Delete Browsing History.
    3. In Delete Browsing History, click Delete All, to delete all browsing history.
    4. Then click to choose the ‘Also delete files’ and ‘settings stored by add-ons’ check box, and then click OK.

I have some solution for you which help to visit any forums. By reset the security settings for Internet Explorer you find your way. If you arrange security settings to be too preventive, you may avoid Internet Explorer from displaying such Web sites. To settle on whether a problem is caused by excessively restrictive security settings, relapse to default security settings. To do this, follow some steps:
    1. Open Internet Explorer 7.
    2. Click on Tools, and then click on Internet Options.
    3. After this click on the Security tab.
    4. Click reset all zones to default level, and at the end click OK.

After doing this, examine Internet Explorer to confirm whether it works properly. If problem still occur, then visit Microsoft. And yes, If this technique does not help you to resolve the problem, you can restore Internet Explorer to its earlier security level.