Thread: Windows Family Safety doesn't work properly with Firefox

Windows Family Safety doesn't work properly with Firefox

I am using the Firefox on my windows 7 computer for all my work but my son is unable to work on it. He can work properly on the internet explorer. Main problem is that, my windows live family safety is not filtering content that has to be filter i think window family safety is not working on the Firefox. I have tried to turn it off and then again turn it on but then also it did not worked on the Firefox. What should i do for this? if anyone having suggestions on this then please reply me. Any suggestion will appreciate, thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Jagadbandu; 27-10-2010 at 02:06 PM.

I have gone through your question and I think you should upgrade from your Firefox browser to the latest version. I have window 7 with the Firefox 3.6 version and all the windows live family safety features is working on it properly. If you are using 3.5.2 then I think it windows safety features cannot work properly on this browser. So I suggest you to upgrade your browser to new version.

This kind of problem is occurs if you have disable the active scripting, because of that your windows live family safety is not working. To fix this problem open your Firefox browser and then go to the internet option and open the security tab and select the option custom level and then go the scripting section of the browser and enable the active scripting and then at the end to apply the setting, click on the apply then to close the window click on the OK. I hope this information may help you.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

I think you should repair it once for working it properly, follow these steps to repair your windows Live Family Safety Filter. First go to the control panel by clicking on the start button and then click on the add and remove program, a list of program will come then select your program, after selecting it two option will comes one for removing the program and another for repairing the program. Then click on the repair button after clicking repair window will come then as the instruction, your programs files will repair and then you can make it use. If you are having any other query then please reply me.