Re: There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later.
I would like to tell you that only non-Hotmail accounts can be changed to Windows Live ID. If you want to change the Windows Live ID then you have to follow the steps below.
- First of all sign in to account.live.com.
- Click on change which you will be able to see next to your Windows Live ID.
- After that enter your password.
- Select Use your own e-mail address
- Type the Windows Live ID or e-mail address that you want to use.
- Read and accept the Windows Live Service Agreement and click on I accept.
I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
known to man kind: Human Brain