Thread: There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later.

There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later.

My problem is that whenever I try to login to my email ID then it shows me message that says “There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later”. One of my friends suggested me that I have to change my login email address to fix this issue but I cannot do that also because I am not able to access my current email address. Please friends, help me for this. I have to do this by this month. Any helpful suggestion from anybody will be really appreciative. Thank you!!!

Re: There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later.

I would like to tell you that only non-Hotmail accounts can be changed to Windows Live ID. If you want to change the Windows Live ID then you have to follow the steps below.
    1. First of all sign in to account.live.com.
    2. Click on change which you will be able to see next to your Windows Live ID.
    3. After that enter your password.
    4. Select Use your own e-mail address
    5. Type the Windows Live ID or e-mail address that you want to use.
    6. Read and accept the Windows Live Service Agreement and click on I accept.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Re: There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later.

You can try to clean the cache of the internet before you go for changing Windows Live ID. If you are using Internet Explorer 8.0 then do the following steps.
    1. First of all open Internet Explorer.
    2. Go to tools and select Internet Option.
    3. Click on delete which is there in browsing history.
    4. Put a check mark beside the "Temporary Internet files" and "Cookies" dialog boxes.
    5. Hit the Delete button.
    6. After all that press OK to finish the process.

I would like to thank Techguru01 for his suggestion. I was also having the similar problem with my email ID. I followed the steps given suggested by Techguru01 and that issue is gone. Before that I tried many things but nothing was helpful to me but those steps did the trick for me. I would recommend all the people over here who are searching for the the same solution to go for this and I wish that it will also solve the problems for you. Thank you again to all for their replies.